1. What is Personal Information
The term “personal information” generally refers to all information about an identifiable individual. Personal information that EXPOSARTS may collect, use and communicate via its site may include name, age, gender, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial information relating to the purchase of Products online.
2. Does the user have the opportunity to give consent?
The term “personal information” generally refers to all information about an identifiable individual. The personal information EXPOSARTS may collect, use and communicate via its site may include name, age, gender, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial information relating to the online purchase of products.
3. How is personal information collected?
Generally speaking, the site is not meant to be a tool for collecting personal information, but is intended to communicate information about the EXPOSARTS business, advertise and promote advertised products and/or services. When EXPOSARTS collects personal information for these purposes, it is done by honest people in full respect of laws. In this context, EXPOSARTS does not solicit personal information from children or minors and refuses to contract with such persons. EXPOSARTS may collect personal information users to the extent that they consent to it in advance or if laws permit the collection of such information without obtaining prior consent in a particular form.
4. Under what circumstances is personal information collected?
From time to time, EXPOSARTS may ask users to provide EXPOSARTS with personal information through the site. Personal information about users may be collected in the following context:
- To allow an online product purchase to be completed;
- To allow the user to open an account;
- To allow the voluntary registration of a user to a mailing list;
- To allow the voluntary registration and participation of a user in any survey prepared by EXPOSARTS;
- To allow communications on EXPOSARTS’ social media pages;
- To answer general questions.
5. With whom is personal information collected through the site share or disclosed?
Generally speaking, EXPOSARTS uses personal information collected from users for internal purposes only. However, it is possible that EXPOSARTS discloses personal information collected from the user to:
- A financial or credit institution in connection with the purchase of products on the EXPOSARTS website involving the payment of sums of money online by means of a credit card or PayPal or any other form of payment by credit;
- To third parties where required by law.
- To answer general questions.
6. What measures does EXPOSARTS take to ensure the protection of users’ information?
EXPOSARTS takes all appropriate measures to protect, through all available means, the personal information of its users against unauthorized access, use or reproduction. These measures of protection may include the use of a secure transaction program and physical protection to restrict access to EXPOSARTS ‘office and records that may contain personal information collected, used and disclosed via its site. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, the Site has designed mechanisms or features that provide greater protection for personal information about the user.
7. What precautions should I take when doing an online transaction to protect my personal information?
When you have to share confidential information, you must ensure that you are in a safe web environment – when you see the security seal (lock closed) in the top window of your internet browser. You can click on the lock to get information on the security seal.
Also, after completing a transaction through the site, or when you need to temporarily leave your computer and leave it unattended during the session, it is important that you close your session. To close your session securely, you must click on “Cancel”, clear the cache memory of your Internet browser and then close your Internet browser.
8. How does EXPOSARTS ensure that the personal information collected remains accurate?
EXPOSARTS takes all reasonable measures to ensure the personal information it collects remains accurate, complete and up-to-date. Also, it relies on the user’s help to notify EXPOSARTS when a change to his or her information has occurred. In particular, EXPOSARTS makes it possible for any user to modify his/her personal information on a continuous basis by means of secure access.
9. How do I contact EXPOSARTS to access personal information and file a complaint if need be?
Any user who has disclosed personal information to EXPOSARTS through the Site is entitled to access, rectify or update his or her personal information by submitting a written request to the Privacy Officer using the dedicated e-mail address mentioned in the preamble to this statement. In the event a request is forwarded to EXPOSARTS, EXPOSARTS will promptly respond to it. In addition, EXPOSARTS will inform the user of the personal information that has been collected and will provide access to it as well as providing a copy of it, if applicable and or requested.
If EXPOSARTS cannot give access to certain personal information collected, EXPOSARTS will communicate to the user the reasons for such impediment as well as the remedies available to him or her in such a case.
10. What are the fees for accessing personal information?
Access to personal information that appears on the user’s record is free. However, reasonable user fees may be charged to offset the cost of transcribing, copying or transmitting personal information. In such a case, the user will be informed in advance of the amount that may be charged to him or her.
11. Storage and Destruction of Personal Information
EXPOSARTS may keep a record relating to a user which contains personal information collected through the site. EXPOSARTS uses, discloses or retains such personal information as may be necessary. EXPOSARTS will establish deadlines for the storage of procedures relating to the safekeeping and destruction of personal information, all with a view to maintaining the confidentiality of personal information.
12. How to contact EXPOSARTS or make a complaint if necessary?
Records that may contain personal information about a user are usually kept at EXPOSARTS’ General Office. Any or all complaint or other matter concerning the user’s personal information or the application and interpretation of the present statement may be addressed to the EXPOSARTS Privacy Officer at the e-mail address provided for this purpose.
EXPOSARTS will take all necessary steps to respond in a timely manner to all users’ requests.